Thank you for your interest in obtaining credentials with the Florida Multicultural District. Our office is always grateful for the opportunity to connect with men and women who are actively pursuing the call of God on their lives.
Below are the steps and requirements necessary to apply for ministerial credentials with the Florida Multicultural District.
Steps for those pursuing first time Credentials with FMD
1. Create a Profile
2. Complete Pre-Credential Application
3. Get approval from your Pastor & Sectional Presbyter
4. Request Transcripts
5. Complete Official Application
6. Background Check
7. Request Ministerial and Professional References
8. Take your Exam
9. Interview with our Executive Leadership
Below are the minimum qualifications for ministerial credentials with Florida Multicultural District
- A minimum of 18 years of age.
- Saved for a minimum of one year.
- Have an immigration status in order according with immigration laws.
- Must be an active member of an Assemblies of God church for at least one year.
- Evidence of a divine call.
- Baptized in the Holy Ghost with the initial physical evidence of speaking in tongues, according to Acts 2:4.
- Manifest a reasonable ability for a future successful ministry.
- Must have completed the minimum prescribed courses for level of application as listed on our website.
Certificate of Minister
- BIB 114 Christ in the Synoptic Gospels
- BIB 121 Introduction to Hermeneutics: How to Interpret the Bible
- BIB 212 New Testament Survey
- BIB 214 Old Testament Survey
- MIN 171 A Spirit-Empowered Church: An Acts 2 Ministry Model
- MIN 181 Relationships and Ethics in Ministry
- MIN 191 Beginning Ministerial Internship
- THE 114 Introduction to Pentecostal Doctrine
- THE 142 Assemblies of God History, Missions, and Governance
- THE 211 Introduction to Theology
All the Certified of Minister courses plus:
- BIB 115 Acts: The Holy Spirit at Work in Believers
- BIB 117 Prison Epistles
- BIB 215 Romans: Justification by Faith
- MIN 123 The Local Church in Evangelism
- MIN 223 Introduction to Homiletics
- MIN 251 Effective Leadership
- MIN 261 Introduction to Assemblies of God Missions
- MIN 281 Conflict Management for Church Leaders
- MIN 291 Intermediate Ministerial Internship
- THE 245 Eschatology: A Study of Things to Come
All the Certified of Minister and License courses plus:
- BIB 313 The Corinthian Correspondence
- BIB 318 The Pentateuch
- BIB 322 The Poetic Books
- MIN 325 Preaching in the Contemporary World
- MIN 327 Church Administration, Finance, and Law
- MIN 381 Pastoral Ministry
- MIN 391 Advanced Ministerial Internship
- THE 311 Prayer and Worship
SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
Provides a curricuum that will prepare the students
to serve in a ministry in order to fulfill their calling.